Waffle towel - Light grey
Linen-cotton blend towel set of 3. The puffy waffle weave not only increases absorbency, but also gently exfoliates your skin. Linen is naturally antimicrobial and allows for easy airflow ensuring your towels dry quicker and stay free of mildew, germs or unpleasant odors. Wrap yourself in luxury!
Washcloth (face towel) 16x20'' / 40x50 cm
Hand towel 20x28" / 50x70 cm
Bath towel 39x55" / 100x140 cm
- Includes three towels
- Made from linen (53%) and cotton (47%) blend
- Stone washed for maximum softness
How to wash linen
Linen items can be both hand washed and machine washed - either of these methods are fine and won’t stretch or shrink your linens. If you do experience damage during wash, it may be related to the quality of the fabric or chemicals involved.
1. Separate white, dark, and colored linens. For best results, wash separately from other fabrics.
2. Wash in lukewarm water (<40°C/104°F). High temperatures may cause shrinkage of up to 10% and weaken the linen fiber.
3. Use the gentle machine cycle and don’t overload your washing machine.
4. Use mild detergent formulated for delicate fabrics. Don't bleach.
1. Fill a small container (bucket or sink) with lukewarm water and add about a teaspoon of mild detergent.
2. Submerge the linen garment in lukewarm water and let it soak for about 10 minutes.
3. Gently swish the item around. Don’t wring, twist or scrub as it can stretch the fabric.
4. Drain the soapy water and rinse repeatedly until the soapy residue is all gone. Hang to dry.