Pillow case - Charcoal grey
- Includes one pillowcase
- Envelope closure on one side
- Made from 100% European flax
- Stone washed for maximum softness
- OEKO-TEX certified product (absent of harmful chemicals)
How to wash linen
Linen items can be both hand washed and machine washed - either of these methods are fine and won’t stretch or shrink your linens. If you do experience damage during wash, it may be related to the quality of the fabric or chemicals involved.
1. Separate white, dark, and colored linens. For best results, wash separately from other fabrics.
2. Wash in lukewarm water (<40°C/104°F). High temperatures may cause shrinkage of up to 10% and weaken the linen fiber.
3. Use the gentle machine cycle and don’t overload your washing machine.
4. Use mild detergent formulated for delicate fabrics. Don't bleach.